Field Day Registration (per person attending)
This will be an exciting event for all that attends! Spring (April) of 2024 we are opening our farm for you to come and see all the work that goes into being Canada's Leader in attractants.
Limited space is available!
The day will start at 10am sharp run till around 3pm with lunch included
We will cover many aspects of hunting, management of land for the betterment of wildlife. Just to name a few, here is what we will cover
- Orchard management, is it worth it? What's involved and where to get the best trees.
- Field Management for upland game bird and Rabbit
- Destination food plots, how to identify them, when to hunt them and what make a destination
- Pinch points, travel corridors, bottle necks, stand locations, morning vs evening stands.
- Access points to your stand and why it's important for your success
- Mineral site locations. Where, when and how they work
- Wind direction, why it is so important for stand locations, how can you combat it?
- Timber Stand Improvement (TSI) how TSI can improve the holding ability on your property
- Sanctuaries, why are they important? where to put them and how to improve them
- Tree Stand Safety, stands, blinds, saddles. we'll cover all the options
- Equipment. Whats available on a budget, what equipment is best for each job in every situation
- Soil tests, fertilizer, lime
- Following the the Rack Stacker Crew as we get into the fine details of getting the best results
These are just a few things we'll be going over on this fun filled day!
Every person attending MUST register by purchasing here, this will include LUNCH, beverages, a morning tour from 10am sharp til noon, lunch then back end of the tour from 1-3pm.
It is expected that all attendees must be able to walk a total of 3-4kms throughout the day with several periods of standing while we discuss features.
Everyone that attends will receive a door prize that will be drawn at the end of the event.
It's expected that everyone will be leaving the property by 4pm. We will be keeping the availability of attendance to a minimum so book early and make sure you get your friends booked in as well.
Address will be provided once registration has been paid.
Looking forward to seeing you in the spring (April)!